Louise Hay. The 52 Best Positive Affirmations


Louise Hay is one of the great references of personal growth who left this world for a new destination on August 30 of 2017, at 90 years of age. He did it peacefully while sleeping.

Louise published her first book about the mind-body relationship at 50 years of age.

A few years later she had to fight cancer. One of his teachers at that time urged to take action. He told that she couldn't lose the battle against cancer with all the work that she had done about it.

Louise Hay was put to it and with a work of positive affirmations, visualizations, nutritional cleaning and psychotherapy, six months later it was completely cured.

It was after this episode that marked his life when she wrote his best-known book: You can heal your life.

Her second book published at age 58, in 1984, became a great success and sold more than 50 million copies worldwide.

Three years later she founded his own publishing house, Hay House, where she has published books of the great referents of personal development, such as Brian Weiss or Wayne Dyer and others.





All of us, without exception, can transform our lives through our thoughts.

We can face life in a different way.

Beings like Louise Hay help to maintain the energy balance of all people, of our universe.

Louise Hay said that in the infinity of life where we are, everything is perfect and complete, we do not choose to believe in old beliefs, now we choose to begin to see ourselves as the universe sees us, perfect and complete.

We can spend minutes, hours and days involved in reading articles but if we do not take action all this may be of little use. If we do not take a first step, everything will be in a beautiful dream to improve our life. We have to change our reality, and with total security we have to get out of our comfort zone to get it.

We need to change and improve our habits and programming with positive affirmations can be a great step to achieve it.

Positive affirmations are not to catch them all at once. We have to focus on each of them.

With certain affirmations you will be more comfortable than others, but it is important that you do not give up.


The power of our mind is infinite. We are energy and energy vibrates. We are constantly vibrating with everything that exists in the universe. If our energy emits a positive light outside and towards ourselves, what we achieve is to vibrate in a positive frequency. And if we fill our head with negative thoughts we will vibrate in the negative of the universe.

If what we generate with our thoughts and words are positive projections of ourselves and our environment, the path ahead will be positive.

Then the affirmations of Louise Hay, do not take them lightly, take one for each week of the year, that's why they are 52.

  1. Life loves me!
  2. It’s only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
  3. The point of power is always in the present moment.
  4. All is well in my world. Everything is working out for my highest good. Out of this situation only good will come. I am safe!
  5. Every thought we think is creating our future.
  6. I am in the process of positive change.
  7. I forgive myself and set myself free.
  8. As I say yes to life, life says yes to me.
  9. I claim my power and move beyond all limitations.
  10.  I trust the process of life.
  11. I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.
  12. Deep at the center of my being is an infinite well of love.
  13. I prosper wherever I turn.
  14. Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.
  15. I welcome miracles into my life.
  16. My day begins and ends with gratitude.
  17. I listen with love to my body’s messages.
  18. Only good can come to me.
  19. The past is over.
  20. I am beautiful, and everybody loves me.
  21. Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.
  22. I am healthy, whole, and complete.
  23. I am greeted by love wherever I go.
  24. I am very thankful for all the love in my life. I find it everywhere.
  25. In the infinity of life where I am, all is perfect, whole, and complete.
  26. I trust my intuition. I am willing to listen to that still, small voice within.
  27. I am willing to ask for help when I need it.
  28. I forgive myself for not being perfect.
  29. I honor who I am.
  30. I do not have to prove myself to anyone.
  31. I come from the loving space of my heart, and I know that love opens all doors.
  32. I am in harmony with nature.
  33. I welcome new ideas.
  34. Today, no person, place, or thing can irritate or annoy me. I choose to be at peace.
  35. I am safe in the Universe and All Life loves and supports me.
  36. I experience love wherever I go.
  37. I choose to see clearly with the eyes of love.
  38. Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself.
  39. I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love, and humor.
  40. I am in charge, I now take my own power back.
  41. My body appreciates how I take care of it.
  42. I spend time with positive, energetic people.
  43. The more peaceful I am inside, the more peace I have to share with others.
  44. Today is a sacred gift from Life.
  45. I release all negative thoughts of the past and all worries about the future.
  46. I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
  47. I only speak positively about those in my world. Negativity has no part in my life.
  48. I am on an ever-changing journey.
  49. Love is all there is!
  50. There is plenty for everyone, and we bless and prosper each other.
  51. I love and approve of myself.
  52. Life is good, and so it is!



_________________________________________________

Follow us

Facebook              Pinterest